Raglan Return Scenic Flight and Lunch
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Product code: RaglanLunch
- Take a short flight down to the picturesque West Coast township of Raglan.
- Located under Mt Karioi and next to the raglan harbour, as well as the Tasman sea, this unique geography makes for a charming lunch destination.
- Fly from Ardmore over the rolling hills and green pastures of the Waikato, with views of New Zealand’s longest river the Waikato river as well views of west coast black sand beaches.
- After arriving, take a short walk to the Orca bar and restaurant for a two-course lunch and a drink with a splendid view of the Raglan harbour.
- After enjoying a tasty meal and drink, enjoy a scenic flight back to Ardmore.
- The whole experience including flights and lunch will be approximately three and half hours in duration.
Return Scenic Flight to Raglan from Ardmore Auckland
Two-course meal and a drink each
Booking is confirmed automatically.
Please CONTACT us to confirm the date and time for your flight.
Minimum of two fee-paying clients to go ahead. Single bookings are waitlisted.